How to maintain the electric oven to prolong its service life?
1. When using the electric oven for the first time, pay attention to wipe the inside and outside of the oven with a clean wet cloth to remove some dust. Then you can use high temperature to bake with the oven empty for a while, sometimes white smoke may be emitted, which is a normal phenomenon. Pay attention to ventilation and heat dissipation after baking. After cooling, the inner wall of the furnace can be scrubbed again with clean water.
2. The electric oven can be used normally after cleaning. Before baking any food, the oven must be preheated to the specified temperature to meet the baking time on the recipe. Preheating the oven takes about 10 minutes. If the oven is preheated and empty for too long, it may also affect the service life of the oven.
3. In addition to the high temperature inside the oven being heated, the shell and the glass door are also very hot, so be careful when opening or closing the oven door to avoid being scalded by the glass door. When putting the baking pan into or taking it out of the oven, be sure to use the handle. It is forbidden to touch the baking pan or baked food directly with your hands. Do not touch the heater or other parts of the furnace chamber with your hands to avoid scalding.
4. When starting to use the oven, first adjust the temperature, on/off, on/off, and on/off, and then turn the time knob clockwise (never counterclockwise). At this time, the power indicator lights up to prove that the oven is in working condition. In the process of use, if we set 30 minutes to bake food, but through observation, the food will be baked in 20 minutes, then we should not turn the time knob counterclockwise at this time, please adjust the fire position in the middle of the three knobs to off, which can extend the service life of the machine. This is different from the use of microwave oven, which can be reversed.
5. The electric oven shall be cleaned after cooling after each use. It should be noted that when cleaning the tank door and furnace chamber shell, dry cloth should be used for wiping, and water should not be used for cleaning. In case of dirt that is difficult to remove, it can be gently wiped off with detergent. Other accessories of the electric oven, such as baking pan and baking net, can be washed with water.
6. The oven must be placed in a ventilated place, not too close to the wall, for heat dissipation. Moreover, the oven should not be placed near the water source, because the overall temperature of the oven is very high when working. If it touches water, it will cause temperature difference.
7. When the oven works for a long time, do not stay in front of the oven for a long time.
If you find cracks on the glass door of the oven, please stop using it immediately.
How to clean the pastry baking oven
Before cleaning the electric oven, first unplug the power plug and let it cool.
The internal and external surfaces of the electric oven, the food tray and the grill rack can be cleaned with soft cotton cloth or sponge dipped with neutral detergent, and wiped with clean water. Avoid using hard brushes and articles to scrub and scrape to avoid damaging the internal and external surfaces of the electric oven and the protective layer of the food tray and grill rack.
Avoid using toxic and corrosive cleaners such as gasoline, thinner, polishing agent for cleaning.
Before using the electric oven, the cleaned parts must be dried and then plugged in.
The bottom of the product is equipped with a movable chip tray, which can be opened for cleaning. However, it must be closed after cleaning or during work and use and ensure that the buckle is in good condition.
How to store the pastry baking oven
Unplug the power plug, clean it after the electric oven is cooled, and store it after drying. Put the electric oven into the carton, and then put it in a clean and dry environment. Do not store when the electric oven is still hot and the plug is not unplugged
Do not wrap the power cord tightly around the electric oven,
Please place the power cord at the back of the oven where the power cord is stored
When putting the oven into the carton, do not press the power cord,
To avoid abrasion and breakage of the power cord